The School was founded in 1877 and came under the leadership of the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions in 1896 and serves the parishes of Addington and Sts Peter and Paul, Halswell.
Sacred Heart is situated in Addington. It serves a wide catchment area with pupils from Halswell, Hillmorton, Spreydon and Addington. We pride ourselves on offering a high standard of education with students enjoying a wide variety of academic, sporting and cultural activities.
40 Spencer Street, Addington
Phone: 03 338 3247
Last updated: 15.02.2015