Find Christchurch NZ

Former St Margaret's College

The former St Margaret's College building (1913−14) was the Anglican girls’ school's first purpose-built building. 56 Armagh St (22) (1874/1908) was home to prominent Anglican clergyman and advocate for Māori, Canon James Stack; and respected medical practitioners Doctors Irving and Bennett, who between them practised from the premises for more than seventy years.

56 Armagh Street, Central City

Last updated: 15.02.2015