Barbadoes Street Cemetery
Barbadoes Street, Central City
Belfast Cemetery opened in 1904 and is located in a rural setting. A traditional cemetery with larger headstones and lawn areas which allow for upright and reclining memorials. There are special areas for set aside for children and ash interments and a section used by the Orthodox Russian community. It was originally operated by the Belfast Cemetery Board and later by the Waimairi County Council.
The cemetery is now full except for second interments and ashes burials.
Corner Guthries and Belfast Roads, Belfast
Last updated: 03.08.2015